Wireless CarPlay Android Auto MMI Interface Adapter Prime Retrofit For BMW CIC NBT EVO System Series 1 2 3 4 5 7 X1 X3 X4 X5 X6 X7 Mini I3 Z4 I8 Kit
You can get the discount code of Wireless CarPlay MMI BOX by contacting the customer service email：email@example.com
Applicable models and years
Compatible for BMW(Mini) CIC, NBT(ID4), i3/i8,EVO(ID5/ID6) system.
- For BMW 1 Series: Convertible E88 (2008-2014), Coupé E82 (2008-2014), 3-door Hatchback E81 (2008-2014), 5-door Hatchback E87 (2008-2014), 5-door Hatchback F20 (2011-2019), 3 - door Hatchback F21(2011 - 2019);
- For BMW 2 Series: Active Tourer F45 (2013-2018), Convertible F23 (2014-2018), Coupe F22 (2013-2018), Coupe M2 F87 (2014-2018), Grand Tourer F46 (2014-2018);
- For BMW 3 Series: Coupe E92 (2008-2013), Convertible E93(2008 - 2013), Gran Turismo F34(2012 - 2019), Sedan E90(2008 - 2013), Sedan F30(2012 - 2019), Sedan F35(2011 - 2018), Sedan M3 F80(2012 - 2019), Touring E91 (2008 - 2013), Touring F31(2012 - 2019);
- For BMW 4 Series: Convertible F33(2013 - 2019), Coupé F32 (2013-2019), Gran Coupé F36 (2014-2019), M4 Convertible F83 (2013-2018), M4 Coupé F82 (2013-2018);
- For BMW 5 Series: Gran Turismo F07 (2009-2019), Sedan E60 (2008-2010), Sedan F10 (2010-2019), Sedan G30 (2016-2019), Sedan M5 F90 (2016-2018), Touring G31 (2016-2019), Wagon E61 (2008-2010), Wagon F11 (2010-2019);
- For BMW 6 Series: Convertible E64 (2008-2010), Convertible F12 (2010-2019), Coupé E63 (2008-2010), Coupé F13 (2010-2019), Gran Coupé F06 (2012-2019), Gran Turismo G32 (2017-2019), Gran Turismo G32 (2017-2019);
- For BMW 7 Series: Hybrid F04 (2008-2015), Long Sedan F02 (2008-2015), Long Sedan F03 (2008-2015), Long Sedan G12 (2015-2019), Sedan F01 (2008-2015), Sedan G11 (2015-2019), Sedan G12 (2015-2019);
- For BMW X1 Series: Crossover E84 (2009-2015), Crossover F48 (2014-2018), Crossover F49 (2014-2018);
- For BMW X2 Series: SUV F39 (2016-2018);
- For BMW X3 Series: SUV F25 (2009-2017), SUV G01 (2016-2018);
- For BMW X4 Series: Crossover F26 (2013-2018), SUV G02 (2019);
- For BMW X5 Series: SUV E70 (2009-2013), SUV F15 (2012-2018), SUV F85 (2013-2018);
- For BMW X6 Series: Crossover E71 (2009-2014), Crossover F16 (2013-2018), Crossover M F86 (2013-2018), Hybrid E72 (2008-2011);
- For BMW Z4 Series: Roadster E89 (2009-2019);
- For Mini: Clubman F54, F55, F56, Convertible F57, Countryman F60, Paceman R60, Paceman R61;
- For BMW I3 series: I01(2013-2019);
- For BMW I8 series: (2014-2019)
|Product Features:||Apple CarPlay， AirPlay，Android auto，Screen mirror，WIFI，Bluetooth, USB, Youtube|
||Parking sensor，Front and Reverse camera|
|Single gross weight:||1kg|
1. Work with wireless Apple CarPlay, pairing via Bluetooth, transfer via WIFI.
2. New Airplay function, connected with USB cable, playing movie/navigation/music with iPhone
3. To work with Wired CarPlay also, turn off wifi at first, and connect via lighting cable(wired keep your phone charged at the same time)
4. Android Auto, Android Mirroring-Link for Android Phones
5. GPS navigation Apps, Google Maps, Waze and Apple Maps are all available, live traffic information
6. Music Apples Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon etc.audio through factory PCM media, lyrics show on display for some apps.
7.Enjoy your favorite videos and music.
8. Voice control by saying “Hey Siri…”
9. Aftermarket front/rear/360 camera input. (Dynamic guidance lines are supported)
10. USB flash drive to play music and videos by connecting USB port from CarPlay kit
11. EQ adjustable.The best audio quality. Freely choose your favorite style (Pop, Rock, Soft, Standard..)
12. Full OEM buttons control.
13.Plug and play, no encryption
14.HDMI input, with HDMI device to get more high-definition video.
The countries we can currently send to include the United States, the European Union, Russia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and South Korea. Customers in other countries please consult online customer service.
Shipping cost: We offer FREE international shipping as standard
Tax: No Tax / No VAT
Order processing time: 1-2 working days
|Shipping country list||
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech，Cyprus,
NO TAX / NO VAT
|North America||United States,Canada||
NO TAX / NO VAT
|Europe，Oceania||Russia, Australia，new Zealand||
NO TAX / NO VAT
|Asia||Japan, South Korea, Singapore||
NO TAX / NO VAT
We currently maintain cooperative relationships with 4PX, DHL, CNE and UPS. Our commitment to our customers is to assure the delivery reaches its destination in the quickest manner with the lowest cost.
After the package is sent, you will receive an email with shipping information.
At the same time, we will also provide you with a Logistics tracking number through paypal.
Of course, you can also enter the logistics tracking number to query logistics information through the logistics website:
Errors & Omissions for Transportation
We do our best to ensure that the goods arrive the customers safely.
If you find any omissions or damages during the receipt, please keep the outer packaging in time and contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or messenger and provide us with evidence.
If the logistics information shows the receipt, but you did not get your product, please contact your local logistics service provider (local post) in time. And provide us with the corresponding evidence, and we will make an inquiry for you.
All claims for loss, damage or delay must be filed within twenty (20) days following the date of delivery or the date on which delivery should have occurred .
Under normal circumstances, we will provide you with a solution within 60 days.
Taxes and Duties
If you choose to send from China, the seller will be responsible for paying taxes. When the goods are delivered to you, you do not need to pay any customs duties.
If you choose to send from Germany,once the parcel reaches its destination country that your order may be subject to customs or import duties that are charged .
According to laws and regulations, these fees need to be paid by the recipient, and we cannot control the specific amount, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.Customs duty is charged as a percentage of the total value of the goods. The specific ratio will vary according to the policy of the country being sent, but on average is between 3% and 9%.
We generally try to reduce the declared value of the package to reduce taxes and fees, but you may still need to pay a small amount of customs fees.The proportion of this situation is about 1%, so you don't need to worry about it.
If you have other questions, please be sure to contact us：email@example.com
All Andream units include a 2-year limited warranty.Some products only provide one-year maintenance service, please refer to the product page for details.
Within 2 year after you get the product, if your item(s) are broken or defective, You just need to return it and we will send you a brand new unit. For warranty support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This limited warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, accidental damage, or when repairs have been made or attempted by anyone other than Andream INC. No liability on this warranty shall be incurred in the respect to damage or loss occurring during transit to or from the purchaser. This warranty is personal to the original purchaser and is nontransferable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
The best MMI system for all cars - I installed this on my BMW i8 and it is amazing. I need a replacement now, and will be in touch with customer service for that. Great product.
I've had my Andream unit installed for 9 months now.
I still love it. I'm in New Zealand my 2013 BMW F11 (CIC) was imported from Japan (common here), my fourth BMW, others all E39s. The local BMW dealers refused to help with maps. Referred me to an outfit that would have charged over $1,500 NZ. The Andream unit cost me about $400 NZ.
I did have issues with initial installation, I can now confidently remove the dash and CIC unit and put back in again in about 15 mins. I had a lot of practise :(
The various videos available on YouTube are certainly useful, I wouldn't have attempted installation without them. BUT make sure you carefully follow the actual connection instructions on PDF Andream will send you. My problem was that in all the videos I watched they disconnected VDS (display) cable from back of screen and used supplied cable from MMI Box to screen. I convinced myself that cable was faulty, but it wasn't.
When I connected MMI Box directly to Head Unit with the correct cables as clearly marked on the PDF from Andream all was well.
Support from Wang was prompt and courteous. Thank you Andream. I have recommended you to the dealer that sold me the car and my mechanic, I wont hesitate to recommend to others.
Installed on a 2013 BMW F30. I highly recommend this product over the Bimmerteck product. Not that it is better but for essentially the same purpose you pay half the price and yes there are no instruction. BUT there are plenty of relevant tutorial material on the web. My own tutorial would be to watch these first two videos from Kies Motorsports. I am adding a third. All three are for Bimmerteck device but it is essentially the same for Andream. Simply the best of the kind with detailed advice. This guy is simply the clearest of them all.
You can also download the following guide for the wiring connection of the camera and the software coding necessary which is very minimal:
And no you will likely not need to wire the camera on your rear lightning system to activate the camera – the box now recognize activation. You will have an extra relay in the box that you won t need to install. If you are lucky you may not have to install the mic and the audio extra wiring but if you do like me it is extremely straightforward.
There are some intricacies you will struggle with. For the NBT system, you will likely need to fishwire the mic which is a pain but relatively easy. Your dipswitch will be 1,2 and 3 set to on the box. The camera is powered by the yellow reverse line wire upfront. You will need to tape your connection or at least install two good connectors (used gauge 18). I would also advise you to tape your RCA plug as car vibrations will make them lose over time.
For beginners – take your time when you unplug the various components. Old plastic parts can break easily. Once done, test your set up before putting everything back in place. You will need T20 and T25 screwdrivers. Have zip ties to attach your wires – don t let them too lose. Hope this helps.
Nice retrofit implementation for wireless CarPlay. Instructions could be more clear, but overall it performs well with great integration to existing hardware.
I added an NBT-BOX to my BMW F30. There were a few minor issues during installation and customer service quickly resolved the issue for me.
I installed the MMI box under the glove box… there is a good place. CarPlay works fine, connected to my iPhone when I start my car. Sadly I didn't buy the camera, I only have the camera from the original car...maybe I'll buy another one here, I think it would be great.
Friendly price and satisfactory service are the reasons why I choose them!