8.8" wireless Apple CarPlay + Android auto GPS navigation Head unit for BMW Series3 5 E60 E61 E63 E64 M6 E90 E91 E92 E93 M3
May be you like
You can use CarPlay and Android auto without changing the original car screen. Plug and play. BUY IT NOW
Applicable models and yearsFor CCC system with OEM 6.5/8.8 screen
BMW 5 Series E60/E61 2003-2008
BMW 3 Series E90/E91/E92/E93 2005-2008
BMW M6 M5 M3 2004-2009
For CIC system with OEM 6.5/8.8 screen
BMW 5 Series E60/E61 2008-2010
BMW 3 Series E90/E91/E92/E93 2008-2013
BMW M6 M5 M3 2009-2012
This is a multimedia touch screen with built-in compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Google Android auto. It will replace your OEM screen and add the following features to your car:
- Apple CarPlay (wired and wireless)
- Android Auto (wired)
- Play video or music from USB
The head unit Built-in microphone and supports Siri and Google Assistant either via voice keyword (‘Hey Siri’ / ‘Okay Google’) or by long-pressing the steering wheel voice button.
- This unit is not an Android system. It must be connected to your phone (wired or wireless) to use CarPlay and Android auto functions. Without a mobile phone connected, you can only use the OEM system or simple music and video playback functions.
- This unit outputs sound through AUX, please confirm that your car has AUX function before ordering.
- This unit does not support AirPlay and screen mirroring.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
While the unit (CarPlay Head unit) is inactive, the original video signal is passed unchanged and your car works as before.
After activating the CarPlay Head unit, the CarPlay unit video signal is shown on the display instead.
When you reverse the car while using the CarPlay system, the system will automatically switch to the camera without manual operation.
You can easily switch back and forth between the box and your original head unit. (TIPS: Press and hold the “Menu” key to switch the system)
Using the CarPlay Head unit is optional and should be seen as an add-on and not as a replacement.
- Plug and play, no coding.
- Compatible with all original OEM features. Contains steering wheel buttons, iDrive knobs, parking sensors, cameras, and more.
- Switch to CarPlay or original system freely (press “Menu” Button on iDrive controller over 2 seconds to switch between two system easily).
- Wireless or Wired Apple CarPlay(AirPlay is unavailable)
- Wired Android auto(Screen mirroring is unavailable)
- Siri voice control, knobs, buttons or touchscreen
- Compatible original parking sensors
- Compatible original cameras and aftermarket cameras(Front camera, Rear camera and 360-degree camera. Automatic switching when reversing)
Single Package Size: 32cm*20cm*16cm
Single gross weight: 3KG
- 1 * Touch Screen
- 1 * Power Cable
- 1 * USB Cable
SCREENSHOT OF SETTINGS:
It's tax free for all the shipping area we supported.
Shipping country list
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech，Cyprus,
NO TAX / NO VAT
NO TAX / NO VAT
NO TAX / NO VAT
|Asia||Japan, South Korea, Singapore||
NO TAX / NO VAT
We currently maintain cooperative relationships with DHL and 4PX. Our commitment to our customers is to assure the delivery reaches its destination in the quickest manner with the lowest cost.
All Andream units include a 1-year limited warranty.If your item(s) are broken or defective, You just need to return it and we will send you a brand new unit. For warranty support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This limited warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, accidental damage, or when repairs have been made or attempted by anyone other than Andream INC. No liability on this warranty shall be incurred in the respect to damage or loss occurring during transit to or from the purchaser. This warranty is personal to the original purchaser and is nontransferable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If the product has any unsolvable technical problems, please email email@example.com within 30 days(subject to logistics display delivery) after receiving the goodsfor instructions on how to return Andream for a full refund or exchange.
But if you don't like it or you buy it wrong or it doesn't meet your expectations. I am sorry that we cannot offer you a refund service.
For the return, the goods should be in their original condition.
Products should be returned to our specified warehouse. We will not refund you if you send back to another location without permission.
I was wondering which system to buy, very pleased with the option I decided of Apple car play & android auto over the full android system for my car upgrade as having more options and can only get better.. Andream have been very busy in helping from the time of purchase to the delivery an now with advice on install there very responsive to the chat room on anything that you have concerns about pleased that I bought from this company thanks for everything you have advised me.. Totally recommend
I got this unit for my 2007 530i that has M-ASK/CCC radio without navigation and manual transmission. I also ordered a backup camera to go with it. The install is pretty easy, but the backup camera was more difficult. I'll leave my review of the backup camera on that product page. This review is just for the CarPlay headunit.
There are some minor problems with this CarPlay/Android Auto unit that hopefully will be fixed in the future:
1. The up and down arrows on the steering don't do anything in CarPlay/Android Auto mode, but all the other steering wheel controls work fine.
2. The aux input switching in "auto" mode is unreliable so I set it to manual and use the steering wheel button to change it as necessary.
3. The audio volume can be inconsistent. Sometimes it is way too loud, other times it is too quiet. Doesn't happen that often though.
4. The Bluetooth connection to the unit works (shows as CAR-KIT), but the Android Auto Phone app says that Bluetooth is disconnected even though it is working.
5. There is noticeable lag in the controls from the iDrive knob and sometimes the inputs are not detected correctly (cursor goes the wrong direction).
6. The audio output from the unit goes into the AUX inputs on the back of the radio (which requires the radio to stay on AUX when using the system) but the left and right signals are swapped inside the harness. I fixed it by swapping the left and right pins inside the plug at the radio end. Easy thing to test, not sure how they got this wrong.
7. The screen is very glossy and it catches the sun. I have ordered some matte screen protectors which hopefully will help.
8. The USB plug that is required for Android Auto is just hanging out of my dash. There's no professional looking way to mount it. It would be nice if the kit included a replacement pocket for under the radio with USB port mounted inside.
9. Audio playback through Android Auto only works while the unit is active. If you switch to factory screen, the audio stops. It would be nice to have a way to keep the audio playing.
10. The harness included in the kit has some flex to the latching mechanism which allows it to snap into place without actually being fully inserted. In my case I lost all audio output except subwoofers. It took me a minute to notice that the large square plug was about 1 mm out on one corner. If you pay attention during install, it's not a problem.
11. Technical support is good but not great. There's no documentation included with this kit at all, zero, zip, nada. Be prepared to figure things out yourself. There are some good YouTube videos showing how it all goes together though.
Now for the good:
1. This is a huge improvement from factory look, really helps you forget you're driving a 15+ year old car.
2. Sound quality through Android Auto is very good, noticeably better than my cheap Bluetooth adapter I was using. Also this kit does not disable the existing headphone jack AUX input if you have one from the factory.
3. The screen looks professional and Waze, Spotify and Google Maps all work and look great.
4. It is surprising how well the factory controls work to control Android Auto. Even if they don't work 100% the touchscreen always works.
5. The USB plug used for Android Auto and CarPlay does charge the phone (though I'm not sure how fast it can charge).
6. This unit has it's own Bluetooth which works far better than the build in Bluetooth from BMW. It does not require you to deactivate the system that came with the car, but you should probably unpair from it and use either this one or that one but not both.
Overall, it's an excellent value with potential to become even better!
In my previous review, I mentioned about not be able to make iDrive work under "factory setting". Actually, I didn't scroll down to see ccc iDrive type. After I found it, and made the selection, iDrive works well. Sorry about the misinformation, and hope other buyers go smoothly.
The purchase process is straightforward, the shipping tracking is timely, I received the order within 10 days. I wish it came with a written installation manual, however I emailed Mr. Wang, he emailed it to me with links for two helpful videos. I installed the new screen and the harness without manual, the system is working.
But, I couldn't use my iDrive to select icons on the carplay screen. I entered the password for the factory setting, but didn't see the selection for iDrive as shown on the manual. I am contacting Mr. Wang to find out whether there are alternative methods. I attached a picture of the factory setting (password 1368) where no iDrive selection (A/B) was shown, also a picture of carplay screen where I wish to be able to turn iDrive button to select icons. Please help me to solve this issue. Thanks.